TRAVELERS WRAP+® POLICY
Executive liability exposures in today's Managed Care business environment are constantly evolving and all types of Managed Care Organizations need a management and professional liability insurance policy with the breadth of coverage required to address these emerging exposures. With the Travelers Wrap+® policy, CIS can provide you with comprehensive management liability coverage for a non-profit organization or a private company. Combining management liability coverages in one policy eliminates gaps in coverage that might exist with multiple policies and multiple carriers. WRAP+® is an excellent way to provide comprehensive coverage to an organization’s affiliates, joint ventures, or other related companies. This state-of-the-art product is underwritten by CIS on behalf of Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America, an issuing company of Travelers and offers consistent language, terms and conditions throughout all coverages, making policy construction more efficient.
Key features and benefits of these cutting edge policies include:
- Modular Design - Common Terms and Conditions and ability to select one or more coverages in a variety of combinations.
- Easier application and submission process - more efficient placements for agent and client with one application for multiple products and ease of adding/upselling additional products.
- Risk Management PLUS+ Online® - innovative, high quality and current resources supporting all coverages provided.
- Experienced Claim Professionals with Healthcare Expertise.
Customize a Wrap+® Policy
Each of the following coverages have been crafted to work seamlessly in conjunction will all the other coverages. Customize your policy by adding only the coverages you want to purchase, choose the limit you want to purchase and how you want the claims handled as follows;
Select any one or more of the following coverages:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Kidnap and Extortion for Ransom
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
Decide how much coverage:
- Individual limit for each coverage, or
- Shared aggregate limit for all coverages combined;
- Shared aggregate limit for selected liability coverages;
- Shared aggregate limit for selected crime coverages.
Choose a Claims Handling option:
- Reimbursement or,
- Duty to Defend
"Nothing stated herein affect the terms, conditions and coverages of any insurance policy or bond issued by any of the referenced insurers, nor does it imply that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or type of claim under any such policy or bond. Availability of coverage referenced in this document can depend on underwriting qualifications and state regulations."
Coverage underwritten by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates, Hartford, CT 06183